Town Hall Hours:
Monday thru Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
and by appointment
"2017 dog tags are available, $10 spayed and neutered dogs and $15.00 male and female dogs
STATE & FEDERAL ELECTIONS
Complete details on voter registration, absentee ballots and poll information can be viewed on our
Upcoming Town Meeting and Town Elections
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017, Special Town Meeting
Must be registered by October 6 to be eligible to attend and vote at special town meeting (10 days before Special Town Meeting).
Town Clerk's Office will remain open until 8:00pm on Friday, October 6, 2017 to accomodate new voter registration.
Meeting and Polling Places:
- Town Meeting is held at 7 PM in the Corey Auditorium at the Carlisle Public School.
- Elections are held 7 AM to 8 PM at the Town Hall.
The clerk's office manages town records, compiles the local census, issues licenses and supervises elections. The office combines customer service and adherence to changing laws and state regulations.
See the Town Clerk for:
- Absentee Ballots
- Birth/Marriage/Death Certificates
- Business Certificates
- Green Cemetery, Bedford Road
- Dog Licenses
- Election Information
- Marriage License
- Meeting Postings/Agendas
- Street Lists
- Voter Registration
- General Information on: Genealogy, Sporting Licenses, etc.