Town Hall Hours:
Effective Thursday, June 22nd the Town Hall offices will adopt new hours of operation for through September 8, 2017. The new schedule will provide early evening hours for the convenience of Town residents.
The new Town Hall office hours will be as follows:
Mondays 9:00am – 3:00pm
Tuesdays 9:00am – 3:00pm
Wednesdays 9:00am – 3:00pm
Thursdays 9:00am – 7:00pm
Fridays 9:00am – 12:00pm
"2017 dog tags are available, $10 spayed and neutered dogs and $15.00 male and female dogs
STATE & FEDERAL ELECTIONS
Complete details on voter registration, absentee ballots and poll information can be viewed on our
Upcoming Town Meeting and Town Elections
- Tuesday, June 13, 2017, Town Election
Meeting and Polling Places:
- Town Meeting is held at 7 PM in the Corey Auditorium at the Carlisle Public School.
- Elections are held 7 AM to 8 PM at the Town Hall.
The clerk's office manages town records, compiles the local census, issues licenses and supervises elections. The office combines customer service and adherence to changing laws and state regulations.
See the Town Clerk for:
- Absentee Ballots
- Birth/Marriage/Death Certificates
- Business Certificates
- Green Cemetery, Bedford Road
- Dog Licenses
- Election Information
- Marriage License
- Meeting Postings/Agendas
- Street Lists
- Voter Registration
- General Information on: Genealogy, Sporting Licenses, etc.