"2017 dog tags are available, $10 spayed and neutered dogs and $15.00 male and female dogs
STATE & FEDERAL ELECTIONS
Complete details on voter registration, absentee ballots and poll information can be viewed on our
Upcoming Town Meeting and Town Elections
- Monday, May 2, 2017, Town Meeting, (also Tuesday, May 3rd, if required)
- Tuesday, June 13, 2017, Town Election
Meeting and Polling Places:
- Town Meeting is held at 7 PM in the Corey Auditorium at the Carlisle Public School.
- Elections are held 7 AM to 8 PM at the Town Hall.
The clerk's office manages town records, compiles the local census, issues licenses and supervises elections. The office combines customer service and adherence to changing laws and state regulations.
See the Town Clerk for:
- Absentee Ballots
- Birth/Marriage/Death Certificates
- Business Certificates
- Green Cemetery, Bedford Road
- Dog Licenses
- Election Information
- Marriage License
- Meeting Postings/Agendas
- Street Lists
- Voter Registration
- General Information on: Genealogy, Sporting Licenses, etc.