How does one apply for CPA funding?

Working with the Town Treasurer, the CPC confirms and then announces the fund balances annually late in the calendar year in a call for applications. Applicants may be Town entities (including boards and commissions) non-profits, individuals, or even commercial entities (the latter three groups will ideally have the support of a Town board but need not necessarily be Carlisle-based). Applications are generally due in January.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Community Preservation Act?
2. How is the CPA administered in Carlisle?
3. How does one apply for CPA funding?
4. How does the CPC decide whether to recommend a project for funding?
5. What is a Grant Agreement?